- Sunday, 16 December 2018
A huge thank you to everyone, who over the last year helped to make this monthly event such a success. Also, our grateful thanks to the fabulous bakers, kitchen staff, servers, raffle ticket sellers, table clearers, sweeper uppers, laundry gals, and not forgetting our Mr. Shifters.
Since January, with your help and all the wonderful folk who have streamed through our doors to support us, we have raised the magnificent sum of £4,517.15, before expenses.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our first Coffee Morning of the New Year, 5th January 2019.
Wishing you a Joyous Christmas, and a Happy New Year,
Pam, Joy and Ginny.
- Saturday, 10 November 2018
In the graveyard of St James, we have 4 graves for service personnel who have died whilst serving.
- Gunner A. R Elson, Royal Artillery, 25th January 1944 aged 30
- Marine A. Haywood, Royal Marines, 1st May 1944 Aged 33
- Private P.E Smith, Royal Warwickshire Regiment, 15th May 1940 Ages 22
- Junior Gunner S. Offord, Royal Artillery, 23rd June 1960, Aged 15
- Sunday, 23 September 2018
- Monday, 10 September 2018