- Hits: 372
We are very sorry to say that, due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, we are cancelling all public worship services until further notice. This is in line with a letter published today by the Archbishops of Canterbury and York, which you can read below.
As the Archbishops say in their letter, this does not mean that the Church will stop serving the parish – we will need to be imaginative about how we worship and pray. Facebook will play a part in this and we will update this page with details of how we will offer support and prayer.
- Hits: 342
During this difficult time you may like to use the resources in these links, the first one includes local prayers for our parishes.
The links are PDF files and will open in a new window on a computer or will be downloaded to your mobile device
- Hits: 2617
As part of the Christian Church living in the spirit of the Gospel, we are committed to protect and care for everyone in the church community, and especially children, young people and adults at risk.
We are committed to :
- Promoting a safer environment and culture;
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the Church;
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation;
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons;
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
Our Parish Safeguarding Officer is Sue Turner and she can be contacted on 07850 983819
The Diocesan Safeguarding Team can be contacted on 02476 521345
The PCC has adopted the 'Promoting a Safer Church' policy of the Church of England
A copy of the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy can be downloaded here