- Hits: 103
Do you want to slow things down in the run up to Christmas?
An Advent Book Group will meet at the Vicarage on 4 Wednesday evenings (27th Nov – 18th Dec) at 7:30pm.
Each week we will meet and discuss a chapter of Paula Gooder’s The Meaning is in the Waiting: The Spirit of Advent.
Please speak to Charles if you are interested or if times/dates are difficult. You will need to get hold of a copy of the book.
- Hits: 148
- Hits: 947
As part of the Christian Church living in the spirit of the Gospel, we are committed to protect and care for everyone in the church community, and especially children, young people and adults at risk.
We are committed to :
- Promoting a safer environment and culture;
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the Church;
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation;
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons;
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
Our Parish Safeguarding Officer is Sue Turner and she can be contacted on 07850 983819
The Diocesan Safeguarding Team can be contacted on 02476 521345
The PCC has adopted the 'Promoting a Safer Church' policy of the Church of England
A copy of the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy can be downloaded here