- Wednesday, 21 August 2019
Every year Ride & Stride is on the second Saturday of September every year and is a national, sponsored event involving all the Historic Churches County Trusts.
Ride & Stride takes place on Saturday 14th September 2019 – and we need your help! Sponsored Riders and Striders are invited to cycle, horse ride, drive or walk between churches, chapels and meeting rooms on any route of their choice. Churches are encouraged to be open, welcome the visitors and give refreshments if they wish.
It’s great fun and an enjoyable day out with family or friends while raising funds to support the repair and restoration of churches so that future generations can enjoy these historic treasures too.Money raised is divided 50% between the participant’s chosen church and the WCHCT.
To find out more, go to either “I am a Church or Parish Coordinator / Organiser” or “I want to be a Rider or Strider”. On these pages, scroll down and you can download all the forms you need from a list.
Funds can be raised by finding sponsors and collecting donations or by using Just Giving online, which makes fundraising much easier.
- Thursday, 15 August 2019
Unfortunately we have been experiencing an issue with our website and have been unable to create new articles or update the calendar. I am hoping that this has now been resolved by our hosting provider and I will soon be able to update the site again.
Update 19/8/19 Unfortunately the problem arose again over the weekend, I have been working with our hosting company as it was initially a server side issue, things seem to working again, although I am still missing some functionality.
- Sunday, 28 July 2019
Please pray for........
- Alasdair Rowan, Paul Towers, Matthew Williams, Margaret Wykes and Anne McCreath
- Those in our prayer corner and anyone known to us personally.
- Luca and his family and friends, as we celebrate his baptism.
- Those who are bereaved, especially the family and friends of Sue Wyatt, Anthony Kalnins, and Barbara Hepple.
- In our parish this week, we pray for all those who live and work on The Croft, Dingley Road, and Elm Tree Road.
Follow this link for the Church of England Prayer for today
- Sunday, 21 July 2019
- Sunday, 21 July 2019
- Friday, 05 July 2019